The Institut Européen d’Administration des Affaires (INSEAD) invites applications from International students who wants to obtain an MBA degree at the Institution.
This scholarship program will not exceed 25% of tuition fees.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree program at any recognized Institution.
– Applicants must have good academic records.
– Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
Interested applicants should download the financial profile form, fill it in and save it under your name.
– Applicants should endeavor to read through the list of available scholarships on The official website.
– Download your selected scholarship application (maximum two), write your essay and save it under your name.
– Please email your financial profile form together with your scholarship application(s) to EMBA.ScholarshipCommittee@insead.edu
The application deadlines for this scholarship program are as follows:m
– August 16, 2017
– September 5, 2017