Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience. Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient with us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM’s Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
Sales Performance Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development
As Sales Performance Analyst, you will be tasked with providing the Head of Sales with insightful reporting and analytics to track and monitor performance. Also, you will support the Head of Performance daily to help drive data driven recommendations. If you love data, you will love this role! .
In particular you will:
Territory Optimization & Alignment
- Develop robust models to quantify workload within sales territories and recommend optimal alignments to sales management.
- Manage the quarterly territory alignment process for the division and sales team(s) of focus.
Sales Compensation Planning & Analysis
- Support annual sales compensation planning process for the division and team(s) of focus.
- Ensure alignment of incentives with divisional strategic priorities and develop simulation models to minimize financial risk.
- Evaluate best practices to ensure plans are competitive and reward top performance.
- Develop quarterly analysis to assess plan performance throughout the year.
Sales Performance & KPI Reporting
- Working with sales leadership, identify and measure key performance indicators for the sales organization.
- Develop timely, accurate, and insightful reports and analysis to field sales and sales management related to sales performance and incentives.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or other related discipline.
- Prior sales incentives, analysis or operations experience preferably in FMCG sector required
- 4+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Data Modeling and Excel (VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables & Macros)
- Experience with at least one key analytics tools to develop actionable insights from multiple data sources (e.g., SPSS, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- Ability to match/merge databases to facilitate appropriate analyses is required
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
Interested and qualified? Go to Jumia Nigeria career website on africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net to apply